Sunday 2 November 2014

Paintwork Complete

Another update on my "Sewing Studio"
 I am pleased to be able to say that all the painting
 is complete and it looks so good.......Yay!
The windows can do with a good clean and will
get one before I start moving things in.....
My cutting bench will come out under the larger window
 and my machines will go on a corner bench
 in the corner under the small window.....
A storage cupboard will go on the right at the end of the studio....
And can you picture a lovely big design wall right here.....I can!
Ok enough dreaming and down to some decision making....
These are some samples of vinyl flooring planks....
At this stage I am swaying toward the one on the left in the
picture below, it looks like lime washed rustic boards
and is a loose lay vinyl product that I will be installing
 myself, Just like a big patchwork floor.....I hope....
I am waiting on a couple more samples to arrive tomorrow
and then I can finally decide and place an order,
 you know what I will be doing next weekend.....
It is a tad bit overwhelming that I am almost at the move in/decorating stage, at times I didn't think I was ever going to get there but OMG Ladies it's all happening....
I think I might just sit in here all day and smile....LOL!
Can you feel the smile on my face....
Happy Sunday
 
Until next time, Happy Stitching
 
Kate






 
 

7 comments:

Susan said...

I am so excited for you - love the greyish flooring - what a wise choice - easy to sweep up the scraps and threads.

Anonymous said...

Hi KAte yes I can feel you smiling and wow it's looking fantastic,love the grey flooring in the last pic,can't wait to see you all moved in.xx

creations.1 said...

very exciting Kate - my sewing/craft room has been in the making for nearly 2 years I have been using it in that time and am due for a huge clean up to be able to get in and finish. I can feel your happiness at getting the final touches done!!

Jan said...

So exciting, Kate. You are on a roll ! Thanks so much for sharing your progress, it's lovely to see it all come together.

Christine M said...

You're almost there, Kate!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love it Miss Kate xx

Jenny said...

So exciting for you Kate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...