Thursday 27 November 2014

2014 Bathurst Blog Meet Part 3





After the serious shopping was done on Saturday we all
 headed back out to The Vale and enjoyed a delicious lunch
 prepared by Vicki....
Fiona especially loved the chicken....
Then it was time for
'The Make it Bake it Fake it Swap"
We all had to bring along a present with one
 or more of that criteria....
Tickets were allocated and gifts were distributed....
Who came up with the great idea that we open them one at a
 time and all watch what the others received????
That would be me and somehow in my wisdom I ended up
 being the last to open my gift....
OH MUCH SUSPENSE......LOL!
(Thankyou Kylie for the instagram post)
And here we go around the table starting with Cooky....
Trish received my gift of a hand knitted washer and
 a cake of soap from "The French Shoppe"....






And finally it was my turn....

And this is what I received from Chooky....
A paper pieced pincushion that will have pride
 of place in my "Sewing Studio"
Far too flash for a shed!!!!
Key ring, hexi pattern and a cute little pink Chooky xx
Much excitement, gifts and laughter was shared by all....
By now I was ready for a Nanna Nap....
But I soldiered on until lights out and
the hand quilting continued for me....


Stay tuned tomorrow for my last post...

Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

6 comments:

Christine M said...

We swap our gifts one at a time at our Mill Rose get togethers too. It's so much fun. Looks like you all had a great time.

Noela said...

Watching everyone open their gifts is a great idea. Looks like you all got some lovely things. Hugs.....

Anonymous said...

what an awesome post my friend,you have captured all the fun beautifully,thankyou for sharing,hope you have a lovely day Kate.xx

Lynda said...

Great photos, Kate, of a fantastic day.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Miss kate they are fantastic ....,.xx

DAWNIE said...

Gee what a great post, was nice to share the excitement
Some lovely things there

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...