Tuesday 11 November 2014

Mojo


My Mojo popped in last night for a visit
 to help me work on my SSCS....
I must say I enjoyed her company immensely and
 was thinking how many things we could
 have achieved if she had been around all year.....
I think she may have heard I have a nice new
 "Sewing Studio" that we can play in soon....
I sure hope she sticks around this time....
The good news is my little Machine "Bernie" still sews
like a dream and yes I can still sew a straight line....He He...
Can't show you what we were working on yet as it is a secret...

Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yipee i cant wait to see what awesome products come out of your new sewing place,enjoy your day my friend.xx

Anthea said...

Wow Kate, your Studio is really coming together, I'm jealous!
Lovely that Miss MoJo has turned up; does she only love you for your Studio??!

Chookyblue...... said...

glad the mojo returned to get your presents done..............

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...