Wednesday 28 September 2011

"2011 Friends Swap" Sent & Received

These are the goodies that I have posted off yesterday to Kirrily.....
A big thankyou to Kris for organising the swap....
I will post pics after Kirrily receives her parcel....
How surprised was I when I arrived home from the
 post office and found this on my door step.....
Oh Goody....Inside was this.....
Kirilly sent me a lovely card filled with some gorgeous tags....
F.....Fabric.....
R.....Reading....
I.....Inspiration.....
E.....Embroidery...Thread,needles,scissors & Mouse....
N....Notebook....With a stitched cover....
D....Dollies....
S....Sewing Pattern.....
A big thankyou to Kirrily for all of my goodies.....
I hope you like all of yours when they arrive.....
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

5 comments:

Susan said...

What a great swap... your goodies look lovely.

Anonymous said...

Kate what a lovely lots of goodies you recieved,well done Kirrily

retdairyqueen said...

Lots of lovely goodies there

Lisa said...

look at those lovley gifts..LoVe the dollies!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a fun swap i really enjoyed this swap too..mine should arrive anyday eeek very excited haha.
hugs
xo

De said...

Great ideas for those letters!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...