Friday 9 September 2011

This is what I made for Peg.....

I can now reveal what I sent to Peg for the
 "Spring Once a Season Swap"....

 I made this pair of table toppers for Peg.....
They would be great on the table with a vase of flowers on them.....
Or the smaller of the two could be used as a placemat..... 
I used gingham binding to keep with the table cloth feel....
It was fun to participate in this swap and I hope
Peg likes her gift as much as I liked making it for her.....

I stitched this label to the back of the large topper......
 I just had a lovely email from Peg and
"Good News" Peg loves them.....
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I did see these on Pegs Blog they are Beautiful Love that you have made then a Circle...
Pretty Fabrics.
cheers

Cubby House Crafts said...

You have done fantastic job! Just lovely!
Lisa

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Very pretty Kate...love the fabrics and gorgeous colours!!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful Kate,you are so clever,can i ask where did you get the pattern please,well done

Lisa said...

oh what a lovly gift!! the colors are very spring just so pretty.
hugs
xo

pamkennison said...

Really lovely Kate, and Peg is such a lovely lady :)

Susan said...

Very spring-y colours and beautiful work. Peg's a lucky girl.

De said...

Peg showed them off - great job Kate!

SandyN said...

Wow Kate... I was reading Peg's blog and saw your gift... it is so cute..

Sandyn

retdairyqueen said...

Oh I can see why she loved them Very nice

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Oh Kate, I am still so very excited about my gorgeous toppers....once again Kate from the bottom of my heart thank you so much.....mwah....

FloS said...

This is splendid !!!! It's a beautiful gift !
Florence

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...