Wednesday 14 September 2011

Thankyou Peg

Look what was on my doorstep when
I arrived home from work yesterday.........
My "Once a Season Spring Swap" gift from Peg........
The swap was hosted by Cheryl....Thanks Cheryl ......
This is the second swap I have participated in since I started my blog....
The first one was a disappointment as I did not receive a gift back :(
But this one has most definitely made up for it......
WOW.... just look at all the wonderful things that were inside.....
Thankyou sooooo much Peg, I love them all......
1. Small pink pouch with a cute hat button..... 
2. A gorgeous fabric cover journal....Love it.....
3. Larger pouch with the most gorgeous stitchery on the front....
4. Simply Gorgeous Shoe Bag just for me.....
How Exciting.....
5. The sweetest table runner made from lovely florals....
Just perfect for Spring.....
Peg......You are so very generous and I feel very spoilt 
and cannot thank you enough for my lovely gifts....

You have definitely made my day.....MWAH!!!!!

I can't wait for Show and Tell at stitching group next week!

Until next time, Happy Stitching
Kate

8 comments:

Simone Harding said...

What a fantastic swap. You are very spoilt. Enjoy!

Kristen King said...

Isn't it fun to get treats like that in the mail? Enjoy! :)

Susan said...

Lucky girl. Peg has done some beautiful work.

De said...

Spoilt girl - Peg does some beautiful work

Lyn said...

Wow- you must have been excited to open that package- Peg's work always looks fabulous in her photos..

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Kate you are just so very very welcome...I really enjoyed making these goodies for you....

Anonymous said...

OMG Kate unreal,you have ben spoilt,Peg is so generous,what a great swap.

SandyN said...

Wow Kate... hasn't Peg given you some amazing work. I was in a swap with Peg too.... Christmas in July...


Sandyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...