Thursday 29 September 2011

My Town "Florist" Finished

My Florist is ready to go....
Complete with flowers of all colours.....
This is the wool felt that I chose for my block.......
 I went for apples in the tree instead of oranges.....
I also skipped the bulky flowers and went with flat ones instead.....
 I added a handle to my flower cart and
changed the foilage and flowers as well.....
 I am a bit excited as I now have completed 6 blocks....
There are only 4 months to go.....
Better get started on "The Teahouse"......
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

10 comments:

Simone Harding said...

I love the changes you have made fantastic.

Susan said...

It's looking really good. Great to add those personal touches and changes.

Shiralee Stitches said...

These blocks are just lovely, Kate, and I can't wait to see them all together...your work is so perfect....I love the apples..

Michelle Ridgway said...

I love your little additions and personal touches...it's a lovely design and I love your fabric choices...it will be a lovely quilt when it's done.

Bev C said...

Hello Kate,

I will be buying my flowers from your florist shop now,very cute,this quilt is going to be stunning.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

pamkennison said...

Ohh Kate, absolutely beautiful you do lovely work :) hugs xxx

De said...

Looking good. I really should look at this quilt as I am loving your blocks.

Valspierssews said...

Wow, it all looks beautiful. The felt flowers look great.

Anonymous said...

Kate this is so pretty,well done

Wendy said...

Your block is beautiful, I love the changes you make, very clever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...