Sunday 4 September 2011

"My Keeper Of All Things Lovely"

This is my project from Jukejema Retreat designed by Natalie Ross....
The binding fabric that I was waiting on arrived on Thursday morning..
 It was my day off so I spent the best part of it in my sewing room.....
 The original pattern from Natalie Ross was
 hemmed but I decided to bind mine like a quilt.....
 So after a bit of hand stitching in front of the TV.... A Finish.....
Block Keeper Front Cover.....
Back Cover.... 
 Inside Lining and Pockets....
 I also decided to add an extra page of wadding.....
And 2 little ties to keep it all tidy......
I have already put it to good use.....
The "My Garden" blocks look right at home....

I now have 2 Finishes from Retreat.....
Janelle and Natalie....Still working on Annies'.....
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

14 comments:

Christine M said...

Looks great Kate. I love the fabrics you've used.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

wow Kate ....love the folder..

Raewyn said...

Absolutley gorgeous!! Well done on getting it finished...I wonder if that will be released as a pattern? (PS Your My Garden blocks are looking lovely too.)

Unknown said...

Beautiful Kate..I must get my act together & make one of these they are so handy..
cheers

Anonymous said...

Kate you have done a wonderful job its beautiful,is this a pattern or out of 1 of her books? also your choice f fabric is spot on,well done

Valspierssews said...

This is a work of art. Just beautiful. Your stitchery blocks make it look like a photo album :)

Simone Harding said...

You are incredible. I am loving your work.. incredible..

I am going to have to hunt out this pattern and make it myself.

thankyou for sharing

Michelle said...

Beautiful Kate, love the fabric and your stitching blocks are looking fab.
Michelle

Sylvia said...

Your block keeper looks fantastic. Must make one too!

Ann said...

Well done Kate, your block keeper looks amazing! 2 finished projects - I'm yet to finish 1 although I do only have to sew on my table topper centre, maybe tomorrow.

FloS said...

So, so lovely !!!!
What are the fabrics you use ???
You can be proud of you !
Florence

Grethe said...

Your folder looks super;perfect match with My Garden blocks. And you have used lovely fabrics:-)

Solstitches said...

I love what you have done with this design.
Your block keeper turned out great and I love how your In My Garden blocks look also.
Margaret

Debbie said...

Your block keeper is lovely in those colours. Did you make the retreat seat in the same fabric? Whic book is the stitchery from, it looks great.I like the way you have bound the edges, good idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...