Wednesday 21 September 2011

Fat Quarter Bundle

 I treated myself to this fat quarter pack of
Simple Abundance by 3 Sisters for Moda....
 I saw it on the Cobar Quilt Shop blog and just had to have it.....
 A bargain at $64 for 19 fat quarters......
They may still have some left.....
 I am not sure what I will make with it yet.....
I am interested in having a look at the "Farmers Wife Sampler Quilt" book but have not come across it in a shop yet.....
I think it may be nice in this fabric......
 I just love that my bestie Suze works there
as she pops in little pressies for me....MWAH Thanks Suze xo
 A delicious little roll for me to create something......
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

7 comments:

Simone Harding said...

love the fabric. what a great friend you have in Suze. she was not working when I popped in last week. I think Colleen was working. some young boys came in looking at fabric with their mum for 'granny' to make them a pillow case, granny was behind the counter so I only assume this was Colleen.
enjoy your purchases!

Impera Magna said...

Oh what lovely fabrics... they would be perfect for the FW sampler!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

I would want that too if I saw it...what a lovely bestie you have...nothing better than that!!!

Anonymous said...

lovely buys Kate

SandyN said...

Nice fabric.... It so nice when people bless you with little gifts.


Sandyn

De said...

Beautiful fabric Kate!

Anita said...

Gorgeous fabric!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...