Monday 5 September 2011

"Noelle Table Topper" & some Spring Sun.....

I managed to get a small amount of stitching done on my
 "Noelle Tabletopper" over the weekend.....
I was out in the sun admiring the Spring colour that is popping up around
 my garden and considered (only for a moment) to do some weeding.....
 Instead I decided to let the girls out of here.....
 They had a lovely time scratching around
 the garden while I sat stitching.....
This is Harriet....
 Georgina and Prudence......
 And Muriel.....
No weeds were harmed in this outing (Except the ones the girls pecked)
but I managed to get this much stitching done....
I am a bit over a quarter of the way there.....
I hope you all managed some stitching time on the weekend...
Until next time, Happy Stitching....

Kate

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the table topper Kate and your girls have a great looking house.

Kristen King said...

Your tabbletopper is wonderful...I can't wait to see it finished. :)

Anonymous said...

Well it looks like you and the girls enjoyed your time out in the lovely yard. I love the tabletopper you're doing. I, too, am looking forward to seeing it finished. Thanks for sharing today, Kate. Have a lovely day! *grin*

Bev C said...

Hello Kate,

You have made a dent in your stitching, it is probably finished by now. Love the names you have given your chooks. Hope they are great layers.
Happy Monday
Bev.xoxo

Melody said...

Lots of gorgeous things here. Thanks for sharing.

SandyN said...

Hi Kate... Love your chickens... so cute. You have my vote for sewing patchwork queen of the year award. So many finished projects..

Sandy

Josie said...

Oh boy... I need some chickens! Your girls are gorgeous. I'm so tempted to start building a hen house.... even less sewing time then...drat!

Beautiful stitchery too. I can only look and sigh.....

Love the photos!

marina said...

Your swap gift to Peg is just so beautiful.
Just love your my town blocks too!
Lovely stitchery you are working on. May I ask what pattern it is?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...