Tuesday 6 September 2011

Started "The Florist"

I have started work on "The Florist" Block.....
I have changed the roof sign, I will stitch the word Florist on it.....
I have also added a handle to the flower cart and a round wheel..... 
I will buy some wool felt for the flowers and I will also
 stitch some fabric ones instead of the rose buds ....
I also think I might have apples in the tree as I would like
 the wool felt to blend with the Wild Rose fabrics....
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

9 comments:

circle retreat quilter said...

Nice colour choice, and the apples will give it a little wow.

Anonymous said...

this looks like a fun block Kate and i also love your choice of fabrics

Michelle said...

Cute block I too love your fabric choices;o) Have fun!

SandyN said...

Kate ... LOVE your blocks.. and the fabric choices...


Sandyn

Susan said...

Love your work Kate. The church block is gorgeous.

Lyn said...

I like what you are doing with the block- you have a lot of stitching to do in the Noelle topper- what a great looking hen house..

De said...

Looking good Kate!

Bev C said...

Hello Kate,

Glad you are adding your own little touches ,love the idea of apples in the tree.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Josie said...

Another gorgeous block! Love the idea of little apples in the tree too. Can't wait to see the finished quilt....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...