Friday 2 September 2011

My Town School Finished

This has been a marathon block......
I can happily say that it is finished and all the students have shoes!
(Insert a bit of a happy dance here) 
 I used the cord for the arms but have
stitched their little legs and shoes.....
I didn't really like the idea of all those buttons....
Not sure if they are smiling because they are
going to class or out for lunch....*Grin*....
That is 5 completed blocks for me....
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

whow looks great Kare,well done

Helen said...

Great work Kate, it is a very busy block and I can see why you are happy for it to be finished.

Helen

FloS said...

Bravo !!
Florence

Roseanne said...

Wow you have put a lot of work in to this.

Grethe said...

Love the children;lots of work,I can see that;nice fabrics. It will be a super quilt.
You are really busy;I like the colours in your spring Swap;Bound to be beautiful.

Quiltjane said...

WHat a beautiful block and stitchery. It looks fantastic.

Quiltjane said...

WHat a beautiful block and stitchery. It looks fantastic.

Josie said...

That's a great looking bunch of kids you have in your class. All of them are so cute. Great stitching Your Town is going to look fab!

JuttaF3 said...

Your My-Town-Blocks are so nice!
The shoes are great!
Sorry - my English is very bad1
Greatings from Germany
Jutta

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...