Monday 26 December 2011

Chooky's Secret Santa Christmas Swap

Now that all of the presents have been unwrapped
I can show you what I made for SSCS 2011.....
I sent to Laura in Minneapolis USA......
This is the Ornament that I made for Laura's tree.....
I hope you like Hexi's Laura.....
And this is  my gift to Laura.....
A Holly and Berries Table Runner.....
Laura has 3 little boys so I also popped in  some mini stockings
 with candy and a Christmas DVD.....
I hope you liked them boys..... 
 This is a close up of the Holly.......
A big Thank you to Chooky for organising such a fun swap....
I hope everybody loved their gifts.....
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

11 comments:

FloS said...

Splendid gifts !
Florence

Jan Maree said...

gorgeous gifts Kate - she was a lucky girl

Cardygirl said...

Just lovely Kate!

Anonymous said...

oh Kate your runner and ornament are just stunning,and what a lovely lady you are to pop some lovely goodies for the boys,very thoughful Kate and well done on a beautiful parcel sent.xx

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Lovely gifts

Larissa said...

Beautiful Kate!! And so thoughtful including that bounty for the kids!!

Nicky said...

Beautiful Kate - your gifts to Laura is fantastic....

Chookyblue...... said...

you made beautiful gifts for Laura........

Susan said...

Love your gift Kate, especially the way you used the different fabrics for the holly. Her boys would have loved their goodies too.

Jindi's Cottage said...

Great gifts...love the hexie...

Wee Little Birds said...

lovely gifts...the hexies are divine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...