Friday 23 December 2011

An unexpected Christmas Surprise.....

I went to my mailbox the other day and was surprised
 to find a small parcel from New Zealand....
The parcel was from Clare an online blogging friend.....  
Inside was this adorable tea towel....
 Thankyou so much Clare.....
I love it and feel very blessed that you sent it to me....
 Look at the little baby Jesus in the manger.....Just too Cute.... 
I "Adore" it...Ha Ha....Cheeky I know....
I have it proudly on display.....
And I think of what a lovely person Clare is every time I look at it....
Merry Christmas Clare....
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

5 comments:

Susan said...

Too pretty to use.... lucky you. Merry Christmas.

barb's creations said...

AAAwwww how cute is that tea towel :) Barb.

Anonymous said...

how lovely and what a special thing to do,awesome surprise for you Kate.xx

Kris said...

That is sooo sweet Kate!

San Diego County Jail said...

Beautiful towel. It's nice to have friends that can give you gifts like that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...