Saturday 10 December 2011

Town Hall, Home and Finishing Revealed

This is my latest block for "My Town" Mystery Quilt....
The Town Hall has been fused and is ready to stitch.....
It should look a lot like this when it is finished.....
I really like this block so will not be making any changes....
This is the October block so I am lagging a bit behind....
And the reason for this is because when the November block
 "Home" arrived I was a bit dissappointed and
 thought it seemed to be lacking something.....
Being the Centre block I was expecting a little more.....
So this made me loose a bit of interest UNTIL........... the
 December Homespun arrived in my mailbox on Monday...
It has the finishing blocks and instructions and I am eager to get
 stitching again beacause I think the "Home" block
 looks much better in the completed quilt.....
There are also four pieced corner blocks to stitch
 with wool felt flowers and bluebirds.....
I think I will stitch these first and them make
 my decision on the "Home" block....
Who knows I might design my own....*Grin*....
Lots of stitching to keep me occupied in the School holidays....
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

6 comments:

Susan said...

Nothing better than to have lots of stitching planned and ready to go. Will watch to see what happens with the home block.

Anonymous said...

it will look fantastic Kate

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Looking forward to see what you do with the Home Block.

Wee Little Birds said...

Your blocks are fantastic. I was tempted to do this but had to much else on.

Karen said...

What a good quilt pattern. Your Town Hall block caught my interest and I wanted to see what quilt it belongs to.

Susan said...

Kate, I wonder how you are doing with this?? I remember visiting see this before - did you have a group blog or similar?? I started this project too - only planned on doing 4 blocks but its still a WIP/UFO??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...