Wednesday 21 December 2011

Christmas Cones & Yo Yo Trees......

These are the Christmas cones that match my Noelle Table Topper.....
And these adorable trees I purchased ready made.....
They are so cute and woud be fun to make.....
They have a cotton reel base and lots of yo yos threaded
over a mini piece of dowel with a rusty star on top.....
They were too cute to resist....
I love decorating my house for Christmas.....
Not long now until the fat man arrives.....
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute Kate and yes its coming up fast.xx

Susan said...

Your yoyo trees are very cute. Not long at all - are you ready???

Jan Maree said...

very cute - I love decorating too but these days it seems I am only doing it for myself and the visitors - hope the kids grow out of their grinchdom soon! Love your trees and cones how cute!

SandyN said...

Kate, Wow you house is looking just so beautiful.

Hope you have a great Christmas...


Sandyn

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Kate, they are all lovely....

Michelle Ridgway said...

Love the cones and cotton reel trees. Gorgeous.

Valspierssews said...

Lovely decorations Kate.

FloS said...

This is lovely !
Merry Christmas to you and all your family !
Florence

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...