Thursday 29 December 2011

Who needs Santa.....

Who needs Santa when you have Christmas Angels.....
This Cushion was made for me by my bestie Suze....
It is just gorgeous and I Love Love Love it.....
 This is a shot of the back....Gorgeous fabric....
 Lovely flower detail....
Raw edge applique.....
What a cute little birdie..... 
I am feeling very special and spoilt at the moment....
Thanks Suze......
Drop by tomorrow and see some more lovely
homemade gifts stitched especially for me.....
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

3 comments:

De said...

Can see why you love it :)

suzeblack said...

Glod you love it ;) Mum and Hayley have both put in orders for one each too. luv ya xo Suze.

Anonymous said...

well done Suse thats an awesome present for Kate,love it so pretty.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...