Friday 16 December 2011

"Good Tidings of Great Joy"

This is my Tidings Nativity Quilt.....
Designed by Nancy Halvorsen..... It comes as a panel.....
I hand quilted the Angel to give it some detail.....
I added 3 borders and stitched in the ditch around the borders....
All of the nativity pieces attach with buttons and
 have black felt on the back to give them body.....
I also hand quilted the vine around the stable....
I used star buttons for the sky.....
And green for the grass area....
This was a really fun Christmas project.....
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

4 comments:

Wee Little Birds said...

Simple stunning.

Anonymous said...

whow this so lovely Kate well done on a beautiful finish

Karen said...

I like Nativty quilts!

Unknown said...

Where can i find tais quilt pls?
Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...