Thursday 1 December 2011

This is what I sent in the "6 Items Christmas Swap"

This post is about our private online sewing group...

My partner for the "6 Items Christmas Swap" was Michelle and her
 parcel has arrived safely so I am going to show you what I sent her.....

(1) Something Smelly
Rosehip and Cinnamon in a Christmas Bowl....
This smells fantastic!!!!!
(2) Something to Eat
My Homemade Strawberry Jam and some Candy Canes..... 
 (3) Something to Read
A Folk Heart Quilting Book and Novel for  lazy Holiday Reading...
 (4) 1 Fat Quarter
Christmas themed of cause.....
(5) Something to hang on the Tree
A resin Santa and a Homemade Hexagon
 Decoration made with love by me.....
 Here it is hanging outside in my tree.....
 (6)  A gift to put under the Tree
No Peeking Michelle!!!!!
You will have to wait until after Christmas to see what's in there..
This was a fun swap and I have had an email from
 Michelle and she loved her goodies.....
Merry Christmas Michelle.....
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate this sounds like a fun swap and lovely gifts you sent,lucky Michelle

Susan said...

Love your hexie decoration, very original. I'd love to have you as a swap partner!

Googy Girl said...

What gorgeous gifts, and what a great swap......

i would love to be your swap partner

Deb R said...

love your hexi decoration...a great idea!!! Lovely swap goodies too!!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Gorgeous gifts Kate...

Michelle Ridgway said...

Kate it was all so, so gorgeous and I feel terribly spoilt. Thank you so much....you beautiful little elf you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...