Saturday 24 December 2011

On the 12th day of Xmas my true love gave to me.....

I have finally finished my 12 days of Christmas Stitchery....
I so enjoyed making this wall hanging.....
Another project from Annis Christmas Story Book.....
Come on girls sing with me.....
"12 Drummers Drumming"
"11 Pipers Piping"
"10 Lords a Leaping"
"9 Ladies Dancing"
"8 Maids a Milking"
"7 Swans a Swimming"
"6 Geese a Laying"
"5 Golden Rings"
"4 Calling Birds"
"3 French Hens"
"2 Turtle Doves"
"And a Partridge in a Pear Tree"
Ha Ha lucky my blog doesn't have sound....
One more sleep.....
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

6 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

beautiful love it.......enjoy......have a wonderful Christmas......

Christine M said...

Your hanger is lovely Kate. After seeing all your beautiful work, I really must get Annie's book!
Merry Christmas!

barb's creations said...

LOve it,what a lot of work involved inmmaking it but oh so worth it :) Barb.

Anonymous said...

awesome Kate i love it well done,did you do your own colours or did you use what Anni suggested in her book.xx

Susan said...

It's beautiful, and finished just in time too.

marina said...

wow this looks fantastic!
Your ss gifts are just so beautiful, lucky Laura.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...