Tuesday 6 December 2011

Once a Season Summer Swap from Larrain

Another parcel on my doorstep....
This one was from Larrain who was my
partner in the OAS Summer Swap....
Inside was a lovely package with this sweet card.....
Inside the package was a jigsaw puzzle to share with my family..... 
A pattern to make cute cupcake pot mits.... 
And 2 Fat Quarters of fabric.....
Thanks Larrian I will surely put these to good use.... 
Thanks to Cheryl for organising this swap....
I am now stalking the postie waiting on my SSCS to arrive...
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a lovely parcel to receive Kate,love the jig saw puzzle,great family time idea,hope your parcel comes soon Kate.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Lovely parcel Kate...I'm waiting for my SSCS too!!!

Valspierssews said...

Such fun things. You will have to whip up some of those cup cake mits :)

Khris78 said...

Very exciting .... lovely gifts :)

Anita said...

Lots of great swap pressies! Love the jigsaw!

Odette said...

Que emocionante para usted, recibir tantos regalos anticipados y todos tan hermosos.
Muchas felicidades.

Saludos

Odette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...