Wednesday 14 December 2011

SSCS Sleigh has arrived....

My SSCS parcel arrived yesterday from Shiree in New Zealand.....
I wasted no time getting it inside and opened it to find 3 packages...
I was like a little kid on Christmas Morning.....
And OMG look what was inside the one that I was allowed to open!
Isn't he a little beauty......I love, love, love him Shiree.....
 He is adorable and Shiree must have been having a good
look at my blog because she made him from Lynette Anderson
Scandinavian Christmas fabric.....
The very same fabric that I used for my
Tis the Season Quilt and Noelle Table Topper.....
 Here are a couple of pics of the sweet gift tag.....
I have hung it on my tree as an ornie...... 
 Here he is again......Thankyou so much Shiree.....
 The other 2 presents are safely under the tree where I will
 squeeze, poke, shake leave them alone...I promise...*Grin*.....
I really must be on Santa's "Nice" list
this year because I am feeling very spoilt......
Thanks again to Chookyblue for making this special swap happen.....
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

11 comments:

Susan said...

Your Santa is gorgeous and so well colour coordinated. Shiree has done a wonderful job. He looks right at home.

FloS said...

So, SO beautiful !!!
I thank Chookyblue too ! This swap is really fun !
Florence

Unknown said...

He is Gorgeous...Well Done!
cheers

De said...

Oh he is so cute!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Yay...it's here and wow, worth waiting for!!!

Jan Maree said...

lucky girl! Enjoy!

Wee Little Birds said...

How lucky are you...Santa is just divine.

Anonymous said...

Oh Kate how wonderful this santa is and how lovely of Shiree to have taken the time and matched him up to your other xmas decorations,very special santa indeed.
lol,Glad to hear that you are on santa's good list Kate,lol

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

You have been spoilt....how much fun is this Kate....

Chookyblue...... said...

oh he is gorgeous for sure well done Shiree.......lucky you.........now stay right away from the tree and leave the presents alone........NO touching.

Jindi's Cottage said...

He is a gorgeous Santa...he looks great with your TTS...perfect match!...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...