Wednesday 7 December 2011

Xmas Table Toppers'

These are the Xmas Table Toppers that I made for myself last year.....
They are from a "Hatched and Patched" pattern by Anni Downs....
I made 2 sets....1 for myself and the other I gave away
 as gifts to my besties Suze and Alison.....
I love anything designed by Anni especially these little lovelies....
The rusty bells get me every time.....
The centre circles are a bit wonky because I am new to
needle turn and with each project I get a bit better at it....
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

12 comments:

Susan said...

Love those Kate - such a fun project - but too cute to put anything on them!

Unknown said...

It is beautiful Kate!!

Sylvia said...

I loved making these Kate. You were keen to make so many as they were time consuming!

Khris78 said...

Lovely Kate.. I love anything from Anni as well :)

Googy Girl said...

they look great Kate

the bells are always a nice touch

Anonymous said...

they look fantastic Kate and i am sure your mates would've loved them ,what a lovely gift.

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

they look beautiful and lucky irls to get one each :o)

Bizzy Martine said...

Hi Kate, thanks for becoming my follower. I love the table toppers!!!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Hey Kate...very exciting, my SSCS arrived...I bet yours' comes today (I hope)!

Bev C said...

Hello Kate,

They look great, your friends will love them.
happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lovely Kate...

Deb R said...

they are gorgeous, I keep pulling mine out then putting them away...too much sewing happening at the moment ..:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...