Tuesday 13 December 2011

Millthorpe Christmas Markets

I am a bit late with this post but there have been so many
other things that I have wanted to share with you.....
On Sunday 4th Miss Molly and I headed
out to Millthorpe to the Christmas Markets......
We are so glad that we got there early as it was so busy....
I just had to have this tree made from twigs..... 
And this Christmas Bunting.....
These Chewy Anzac Biscuits with Fig and Almonds...
They are so delicious....Mmmmm!!!!
I wish I could have the recipe for these.....
We had a lovely morning....
Until next time, happy Stitching

Kate

5 comments:

Jan Maree said...

Hi Kate, I googled ANZAC cookies with fig and almonds and came up with Pohs Chewy Anzacs with Fruit and Nuts - you could google them and give them a try - they might be similar - love the tree!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful buys there girls,well done

Susan said...

The market sounds like a great day out, love your purchases. I'm off to find Poh's recipe too.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Love your tree!!! Anzacs look delish too.

Unknown said...

I Do Love Your New Tree...
a Great Find.
cheers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...