Friday 9 December 2011

Christmas Table Runner

Today I am going to show you all a table runner
 that I made from Nancy Halvorsen Fabrics.....

I am very partial to the Christmas colours of Red, Green and Gold....
And Nancy's Christmas fabrics never disappoint....
It is a very simple but effective design....
I am just giving you a sneak peak at the back so you can
appreciate the gorgeous quilting that
Belinda Betts from Eucalypt Ridge Quilting did for me.....
Add a couple of big rusty bells and my table Runner is complete....

Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate



10 comments:

Susan said...

Your house looks very ready for Santa to visit. I love how Christmas projects made over the years show how our tastes and styles change and have become part of our family traditions. And you can never have too many rusty bells!

Angie said...

Oh so beautiful! I love Nancy Halvorsen's fabrics and your bells are the perfect finishing touch. :)

retdairyqueen said...

I love all your Christmassy things (previous posts included)

SandyN said...

Wow Kate... nice tablerunner. Hey I notice the BIG bell you brought at Anni's shop..... very cute

Khris78 said...

Gorgeous Kate :) I love all of your Christmasy things your house must be a great place to celebrate christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful Kate it looks fantastic

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Your home looks beautiful all ready for the xmas season. I am also admiring that big bell :o)

Deb R said...

Hard to miss the big bell!!! Its simply gorgeous, as is the table runner...I eyeballed the christmas goose fabric bag too, Ive made two so far for swaps :)

Michelle Ridgway said...

Your runner is lovely Kate and I adore that huge rusty bell. Came over all unnecesary when I saw it. LOL! Love your decorating.

suzeblack said...

Looks beautiful! I LOVE Nancy Hovorsen!!!!! xo Suze.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...