Friday 2 December 2011

This is what I sent in the OAS Summer Swap

 This is what I sent to Larain in the "Once a Season Summer Swap"
Soft florals and Linen spell out Summer to me.....
A Linen Cushion using Aster Manor fabrics.....
The pattern is by "Bloom" and can be found at the Moda Bake Shop
The back view..... 
A hidden signature..... 
I just love this pattern and now have one for me on my "to do" list.....
I also popped in a little something for Christmas.....
An ornament for Larains' tree and some candy canes....
You can never have too many candy canes.....
I really enjoyed making this for you Larain.....
Thanks to Cheryl for organising the Once a Season Swap....
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

5 comments:

De said...

Love that cushion -

Googy Girl said...

Gorgeous cushion.....what a gorgeous gift

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Kate the cushion is just gorgeous....well done...

Anonymous said...

So pretty and feminine and very summery,excellant Kate,well done and lucky Larain

Anita said...

That is one beautiful cushion!
That linen just does it yet again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...